I received an email from Michael Hecht of GNO Inc., our regional economic development corporation in which he talks about this recent report from “Area Development Online“.
- #1 in Cooperative State Government (best of 50 states in the USA)
- #2 in Incentives Programs
- #2 in Economic Recovery
- #3 in Leading Workforce Development Programs
- #3 in Speed of Permitting
- #4 in Overall Business Environment
- #4 in Cost of Doing Business
- #5 in Labor Climate
- #6 Best State for Doing Business
So, we no longer have to fall back on the Quality of Life argument. We’ve got empirical proof this is a great place to work and live!
And we’ve got quality of life too. So there, Texas 😛