I had the good fortune to take part in Local U Advanced in Denver on September 19th.
I wrote about it on the Search Influence blog.
The bullet points:
- Sterling Sky is buying Local U
- We’ve been wrong all along about <title> tag length
- Google is whomping Yelp in reviews, even in Yelp’s typically strong categories
- GMB is still an untapped opportunity for SMBs
- Just ’cause Google’s not showing stars doesn’t mean you should stop using Schema
- Cleaning up spam (and bad data) is like winning by just not losing so hard
Check out that post on the Search Influence blog. I’d love to see your feedback there as well.