Call it ADD or Monkey Mind, or whatever you like, I love learning about people, businesses and ideas and I’m not terribly picky.
Sometimes I become intensely interested in a topic or business idea — almost obsessive. Thankfully most often — and this is why I bring up the term Monkey Mind — my obsession doesn’t last long.
Stuff I’m currently obsessed with – which has lasted long enough that I probably need to have an outlet:
- Businesses – all kinds, and especially marketing and promotion
- Nutrition – particularly whole, plant-based vs. the typical American diet
- Athletic performance – particularly triathlon and distance running
It’s not all doom, gloom and distraction, though. The great thing about my current triathlon obsession is that I get lots of solo time. Solo time for me equals books on Audible. So I wind up “reading” A LOT. So much so that people have asked me to put together a book list – which I will.
For today though, I want to state that I’m going to be posting here more often. I’m going to share what I’m reading, learning and eating. Hopefully you find it valuable.
Some recent reads – any one of which I’d recommend:
- The Million Dollar One Person Business
- Building a Story Brand
- Bringing Out the Best in People
- The Ideal Team Player
- Thinking Fast and Slow
- Super Immunity: The Essential Nutrition Guide for Boosting Your Body’s Defenses to Live Longer, Stronger, and Disease Free
Please give me feedback. If you like, love or would rather I do something different.